Search This Blog

About This Blog

This blog is primarily cake-recipe based, but, from time to time, I will include some savoury ones too. I also like to write about my travels and encounters, especially if they involve great food. I speak as I find. Opinions expressed are my own, and not sponsored, requested, or paid for by others, unless specifically stated.

Translate this page to your language

Saturday 5 May 2012

Chef Du Jour Final - Fenn's Quay Restaurant - Cork City

I had been following the progress on Twitter, of a competition being run over the past couple of months in Fenn's Quay Restaurant in Cork. Having seen the standard of cooking, I decided that I would do my best to attend the final cook-off.

Read more ...../


2 comments:

  1. Great shots of the food. All looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie. We really enjoyed the night.

      Delete