Search This Blog

About This Blog

This blog is primarily cake-recipe based, but, from time to time, I will include some savoury ones too. I also like to write about my travels and encounters, especially if they involve great food. I speak as I find. Opinions expressed are my own, and not sponsored, requested, or paid for by others, unless specifically stated.

Translate this page to your language

Monday 2 April 2012

Just Ask, You Never Know!

Glass of White Wine
A few months back, with our Chef Patron friend's permission, I tried taking some shots of a few of the dishes from his menu with my Digital camera, but did not have the right lens at the time, and "forgot" to turn off the flash!  The pictures were quickly deleted!


4 comments:

  1. You did well! Always difficult shooting in a restaurant unless it's daytime, or you use lighting of some kind. I'll help you with a white-balance trick if & when we finally meet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Neil. All help is gratefully accepted :)

      Delete
  2. These look really well. I don't do many cooking posts on my blog, but the few that I have done I've been frustrated by how awful my food looks when its photographed. There is obviously a knack to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment :)It's all about learning how to use your camera to it's best, and believe you me, I am still learning! Getting there, slowly, but surely :)

      Delete