Search This Blog

About This Blog

This blog is primarily cake-recipe based, but, from time to time, I will include some savoury ones too. I also like to write about my travels and encounters, especially if they involve great food. I speak as I find. Opinions expressed are my own, and not sponsored, requested, or paid for by others, unless specifically stated.

Translate this page to your language

Monday 9 April 2012

Beer + Bread = Beer Bread!

I was reading through Paul Hollywood's book, "100 Great Breads", last week, and happened to mention on Twitter that I found some great recipes from it to try. However, a twitter-pal, was kind enough to alert me to the fact that there was a print error in the book regarding salt quantities.

Read more ...../


8 comments:

  1. That looks really good! Beer bread seems to be on everyone's agenda lately! A made some here last week - using a soda bread style recipe - must post the recipe which I've finally wormed out of him :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~Thanks, M. Looking forward to reading yours when you post it. His secret is safe with us! ;)

      Delete
  2. It looks lovely! I did make one with honey and I will try your mam's one with the nut yogurt in it:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anne :) Honey sounds interesting too. Hope you like my Mam's Brown loaf.

      Delete
  3. That looks fabulous, and really simple! Itll probably give my mixer a workout but then again I should really just use my hands :P Keen to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jacqui. It really is that simple. I was tempted to knead it in the K-Mix, but using your hands is therapeutic :) Hope you do try it!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Lorna, it is a good one, alright!

      Delete