Search This Blog

About This Blog

This blog is primarily cake-recipe based, but, from time to time, I will include some savoury ones too. I also like to write about my travels and encounters, especially if they involve great food. I speak as I find. Opinions expressed are my own, and not sponsored, requested, or paid for by others, unless specifically stated.

Translate this page to your language

Monday 3 December 2012

Eastern Seaboard Bar and Grill, Drogheda, Co. Louth - Overview


As the Christmas party and dining out season is upon us, even in these recessionary times, restaurants are busier than ever.

My favourite local restaurant, the Eastern Seaboard Bar & Grill, which I first wrote about back in August 2011, is no exception.  Having said that, it doesn't have to be the the party season for this gem to be full to the rafters.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete