Search This Blog

About This Blog

This blog is primarily cake-recipe based, but, from time to time, I will include some savoury ones too. I also like to write about my travels and encounters, especially if they involve great food. I speak as I find. Opinions expressed are my own, and not sponsored, requested, or paid for by others, unless specifically stated.

Translate this page to your language

Thursday 19 April 2012

A Year, and a Day!

Well, now, I have been very busy lately, with family stuff, a bit too busy to notice, the date!

Read more ...../

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first year! I hope you have many more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Greg, I can't believe it's been a year already :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats! And Happy Bloggy Birthday! Here's to another 12 months :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogday Colette! Well done on your first year and many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amee. Don't quite know where the year went :)

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday Colette! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Móna :) All good here, hope all is great with you!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on making it to a year love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete