Search This Blog

About This Blog

This blog is primarily cake-recipe based, but, from time to time, I will include some savoury ones too. I also like to write about my travels and encounters, especially if they involve great food. I speak as I find. Opinions expressed are my own, and not sponsored, requested, or paid for by others, unless specifically stated.

Translate this page to your language

Saturday 11 February 2012

The Liebster Blog Awards


I was delighted to be chosen by  Claire from Rolling Pin Tales  as one of her 5 Liebster Blog Award winners.  Thank you Claire, it was much appreciated.

This Award is about promoting smaller blogs with less than 200 followers, which you think deserves special recognition.

Read more ...../


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award. It is truly appreciated. One of the best things about blogging is getting to meet people from all over the world and getting to know them. Thanks for being one of my new friends.
    I have now published my version and I came up with 5 blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome :) I totally agree, Greg. That's why I write my blog, and it really is great to connect with folk from around the world, who share the same interests, or even folk from around your own country. Paying it forward it's what it's all about.

      Delete