Search This Blog

About This Blog

This blog is primarily cake-recipe based, but, from time to time, I will include some savoury ones too. I also like to write about my travels and encounters, especially if they involve great food. I speak as I find. Opinions expressed are my own, and not sponsored, requested, or paid for by others, unless specifically stated.

Translate this page to your language

Friday 18 November 2011

Blog Give-Way Winners!

Our Babs has drawn the winners and drawn the prizes for each as follows:


yddib has won the set of 3 Cookie Cutters & 2 Cookie Boxes


Elaine has won the Children's Cookbook


Cross My Apple Tart has won the Macaron and Hummingbird Books


Well done, and I hope you enjoy your prizes.


Please send me your address details so I can post your prizes to you as soon as possible.


Thank you to all who entered, and I hope to have another Give-Away for you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment