Search This Blog

About This Blog

This blog is primarily cake-recipe based, but, from time to time, I will include some savoury ones too. I also like to write about my travels and encounters, especially if they involve great food. I speak as I find. Opinions expressed are my own, and not sponsored, requested, or paid for by others, unless specifically stated.

Translate this page to your language

Thursday 19 May 2011

Seafood Chowder - Done!

On a visit to Galway during the Easter holidays in 2010, we "Seafood Chowdered" our way across Connemara, and loved every minute of it.  From Oughterard, out to Spiddal, and over to Roundstone, it never failed to make us smile each time we had it.  

Read more ...../



2 comments:

  1. My first attempt at Chowder was also a sensational disaster. So glad I found this recipe, will have to give it a go. I fell in love with Chowder at home over Christmas and have been trying to find a reliabe recipe since. Thanks for Sharing Colette :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol-Anne. This one is a keeper right. A few folks on Twitter have used it and liked it. Glad you fo too :-)

      Delete